Object hovering glitch

BSWCD

Question

I recently downloaded VW2022 and am running into a bizarre graphics issue while hovering over objects in both sheet view and design view. Without clicking, objects under my cursor become haloed with dozens of seemingly random orange lines and shapes. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance.

B

2 answers to this question

This sounds like Preselection Highlighting.

Check the settings in VW Preferences:Interactive.  Try unchecking Enable cursor pre-selection highlighting and see if you like that better.

You could also go into Interactive Appearance Settings and set the Object Highlighting - Pre-selection to a different color to see if the color you are seeing changes to confirm that is the problem.

I am having a similar problem, I think.  Tech support asked me to reset the user folder and perform a repair.  I did this and it repaired one file.  When I opened Vectorworks again it said it could not load Landmark and was loading Architect instead.  Now I have no Landmark tab and the application is still behaving the same.  Every time I click on any object if have these weird orange projections.  I've attached some images. 

Vectorworks 2.png

Vectorworks 3.png

Vectorworks.png