Worksheet Data shows empty, but has data?

helloarchitect

Question

This keeps happening: I have a worksheet data table that is full of information, but when I drill into the table to modify any cell, I get a completely blank table.

1) what the heck?

2) how can I fix this?

I have two ways of maneuvering: one is to blindly move through cells, which do show the correct data in the blank bar (right of the green checkmark); the other is to resize a column... this is annoying, but it does cause the data to reappear.

Please help.

1973616153_ScreenShot2021-10-06at10_10_52PM.thumb.png.d2abb29a144e08fa8acc6eda5ef77c5c.png

1108469612_ScreenShot2021-10-06at10_10_43PM.thumb.png.f72414c130bd8eb4906edcd13c621564.png

4 answers to this question

VW2018 is not compatible with Ventura.

Easiest solution is to upgrade to VW022 or later.

Second easiest solution (if you have older hardware) is to run VW 2018 on a system running Mac OS 10.10-10.14 which it is compatible with.

Hardest but probably best long term solution, especially if you want to keep using VW2018 for longer, is to set up a virtual machine running OS10.14 and run VW there. That way the next time you upgrade your hardware or OS what it inside the virtual machine should not be effected.  Something like Parallels or VMWare Fusion are probably your best bet, but there are open source virtual machines available also.

HTH