Auto to fit Row Height COVERING the text

My worksheet is being funny.

I choose auto to fit row height, and it's showing normal in worksheet edit window, but when jump out the row is too narrow for my text.

ps. I did click "wrap text" in whole cells

anyone know how to fix it?

19294804_ScreenShot2021-05-25at1_40_15pm.thumb.png.9a55f5e9f8eaafaeba1d8c85d851dd7d.png 1052690766_ScreenShot2021-05-25at1_37_50pm.thumb.png.0138bf816c5cc682d3d4e8bad19bb0dd.png579129099_ScreenShot2021-05-25at1_37_59pm.thumb.png.f585bf65f163b5f2c5872b8763db3dcd.png

This is not uncommon.

2 things to try.

1.  Sometimes it shows the row height being too small when editing the worksheet, but when you close it, the instance of the worksheet in the drawing is correct.  That doesn't seem to be happening here.

2.  When #1 fails, set your row height to some value.  Doesn't matter what.  Hit ok.  Edit the row height again, set it to Auto Fit Row Height.  That usually works.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, michaelk said:

This is not uncommon.

2 things to try.

1.  Sometimes it shows the row height being too small when editing the worksheet, but when you close it, the instance of the worksheet in the drawing is correct.  That doesn't seem to be happening here.

2.  When #1 fails, set your row height to some value.  Doesn't matter what.  Hit ok.  Edit the row height again, set it to Auto Fit Row Height.  That usually works.

@michaelk i am not sure if i was right following you #2 step.

so, i record my screen.

I tried to set whatever height and change back to Auto Fit Row Height. But my text still missing.

Edited by Yonina
tag !