Window line thicknesses

I actually have a .5 wall line wieght that isn't showing up in the windows. I've had this problem before and I know there is something I can do in the OIP that will change this but I also remember screwing things up a bit with my tinkering. Any further advice?

Elsewhere...thanks for the work around advice. Just started tinkering with a corner window symbol of my own making and realize there is a lot of flexibility there (as well as a lot of sweat equity). Actually having some problems getting that corner window to come right to the corner even using the position button in the OIP to force it. It doesn't seem to want to go any farther that the center line interesection with the other wall. but this is another problem. Any more advice on the window line thickness is appreciated. Thanks all!

I think the whole object is controlled by the class attributes you set. Another workaround could be this- What you could do is make thew window a symbol. Then edit that symbol and draw a line where the glass is and make it thicker that the window class attributes. Its kinda dumb, but it should work and not interfere with any 3D modeling. Hope this helps....