matteoluigi

Script-Editor - Mac doesn't support cmd-z

Hi,

just call "issue". The Script-Editor on Mac doesn't support cmd-z. On Windows Ctrl-Z instead does work.

Just a small Enhancement-Request...

I guess your are using a quertz keyborad and remember that there was an issue doing the undo with this. Try it with Ctrl-Y 😉

Tell me if that works.

Edited by PatW

sure, in Germany we all have quertz keyboards, there are also keys with strange dots on vocals O_o (they look like Ä,Ö,Ü) , and, we are all driving on the right side of the street here and we are using dimensions in a so called "metrical system". The quarter pounder with cheese for example here is named "royal ts" and, wait, we still use latin letters and arabian numbers, but, why does this matter? 😉 

And why does Ctrl-Z work on windows and Command-Y works on Mac? 😄 however, now I know more

Edited by matteoluigi

Wem sagst du das 😄

Off yourse this is not desired behaviuor, but at least you can use the alternative key shortcut it until the bug is fixed. I will push this foreward.

• Like 1

I filed now again a reminder. I filed this as bug in 2014 and called again and again for the solution, like some others.

1881067499_Screenshot2021-01-10at09_38_39.thumb.png.32d8aef5e2fd7e85ee900161fb814c0c.png

• Like 2

It's taken, it was really only a glitch.

It is something affecting foreign scripters not using a querty keyboard. How many are we.

Edited by _c_
  • Like 1