V12 will not open

This is the second time I have encountered this problem. Vectorworks-(Architect,renderworks) 12.01 refuses to open and says it has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. Error reports always point to Quicktime problem. The last time this happened I had to re load V12. This time I will have to re load 12 and then update to

12.01 again! I've got work to do!!! Any thoughts out there as to what is causing this problem ? This is very annoying.(Using PC - 2GB Ram )

burch,

There's another discussion regarding this problem. We are currently working on determining the cause of the problem.

If you can please send your contact inforamtion to me, as well as your OS and VW serial number, we can add you to our list of people experiencing this problem.

We will likely be in touch soon after to gather additional information.

burch,

Do you have another computer running VW12? If so, you might try backing up the Workspaces folder on the problem computer and then copy the Workspaces folder from the working computer. It may not work for you, but it seems to have fixed my problem.

Steve