Cadplan Architecture

iPad Pro and Vectorworks

Hmm, I'm not sure that's what I need for accurate measured surveys although it has some interesting features. I really want to be able to draw simple lines on screen from measurements taken manually from a Disto, it looks like Nomad somehow takes estimated measurements so not quite accurate enough for measured surveys.

at this pic nt, I think you're correct. That's why I suggest a VE.

In the meantime, the other apps allow dims to be entered, MagicPlan can bluetooth to SOME lasers. In turn you can draw walls, correct the length with the laser and export a file to import/trace in VWX.

I've got a Disto laser measure, with bluetooth, there's an app you use on your iPad with it, ok for basic room perimeters, door locations etc 

The VW Nomad app both for room measure, and displaying 3D models really needs some love from the developers, it's not quite there yet imo 

• Like 1