Antoine D'Halluin

Insert connection strange behaviour

Hello,

I have strange behaviour when trying to connect 2 trusses with dead hang or hoist :

If I plot on true at 10m, another at 8m rotated 90° ;  I can select insert connection tool ; select one truss & then the other one. Then, the 2 trusses or connected. ==> OK

If I suppress the hoist or the dead hang (with "suppr" or "<--" keyboard key) ; I reselect the connection tool ; I can select any of the trusses for first connexion but when tool activated & link to first one, I cannot click on second truss ; it never switch to "red select" status (see picture enclosed). So I can never reconnect the 2 trusses. As if a connexion was still existing...

I am using the wrong way the tool ? Do I have to reset something ? purge physical connexion somewhere ? 

I showed to several colleague ; none of them ever experienced that...

Should I reinstall VW ?

1124758837_ScreenShot2018-11-20at14_44_10.thumb.png.568701679c2cd5472f91696c79ccb055.png

thanks for advices

So what’s the trick to fixing that?

delete redraw, restart, etc?

i have this problem too

Jeff