Printing with a service

Until the present, I've always drawn everything by hand, and taken it to a service to be copied and bound for presentation to clients (I work for a small, high-end kitchen design firm).

I'm now drawing in VW (10.5.0), and would like to send the file to the service for printing. They've downloaded the viewer software, and I've downloaded the drivers for their plotter. I set-up my larger drawings using the printer settings for their device.

My problem is that I set -up sheets for my projects, but it doesn't look as if Viewer can print sheets. Or am I missing something? The work around, I guess, would be to copy and paste each sheet to a new file, then email each indiviual sheet as a seperate file. This seems a bit cumbersome. Any suggestions would be welcomed!

Thanks!

THe Viewer can print sheets. The print bureau will have to select the sheets from the sheets button in the viewer to change them once one has been sent to the printer.

I'm obviously not seeing something. My copy of Viewer (11.0.0) doesn't seem to have a sheets button.

The only tool bars available in the version I have are the 2D tools, the 3D tools, the measuring tools, and the object info palette.

I've searched all the pull-down menu items, and can't find sheets mentioned anywhere. In regard to printing there is only the page setup menu item and the print menu item.

Thanks in advance for guiding me to the sheet handling in Viewer.

thanks,

Chris