PVA - Jim

Service Pack 5 for Vectorworks 2017 Released

SP5 for Vectorworks 2017 is out now! You can find more detailed information here: https://forum.vectorworks.net/index.php?/articles.html/articles/tech-bulletins/tech-bulletin-fifth-service-pack-for-the-vectorworks-2017-product-line-now-available-r748/

In addition to other improvements with this release, Vectorworks 2017 should now work as expected on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.

Hello Jim,

I have no idea why but I have been unable to complete a download of VW2017 SP5 after 3 failed attempts. Each time it crawls to a halt, first at 500MB, then 800 MB and most recently at 1.54 GB. I don't think it is the office connection (26Mbps fiber) and I had no problem updating my OS earlier today.

Have there been any similar observations?

Edited by RGyori

OK, when in doubt always do the obvious. I clicked to pause the download followed by a click to resume. The download then finished properly. Never had to do this before but what the hey, if it works who's to complain?