• Announcements

• JimW

How to use the Wishlist   09/21/2016

Create a new post here, stating both what you would like to see added to Vectorworks or it's supporting systems and web pages and why you would like that change made. If you see an idea you like, press the ^ arrow to the left of the post's title to promote that idea or feel free to comment on that idea with any additional considerations or concerns you may have. 
Tom Klaber

Note Legend - Upgrades

Question

This keynote thing is a ball of user unfriendliness.

You open it up - and every note has the same title - why would you ever want that?  Why does it not default to first 42 characters?  Then why can I not change in bulk the setting for 1st 42 characters?  I have to go to each one and select the box.

Needs also to display the note number - I am looking at a sheet to correct-  I know it is note 36 or 71 - but there are no numbers in the editor - so I have to count - so frustrating. 

1 answer to this question

On 11/9/2017 at 9:09 AM, Tom Klaber said:

Needs also to display the note number - I am looking at a sheet to correct-  I know it is note 36 or 71 - but there are no numbers in the editor - so I have to count - so frustrating. 

I also find this very frustrating, the note number should be displayed immediately to the left of the note title.