Wall schedule with single wall type

Hi Everyone, 

I've tagged all the walls in my model using the ID tag tool, but when I generate a wall schedule it lists every wall in the project. Is there a way to generate a wall schedule (w/images) with only one of each wall type instance listed?

Thanks!

Include a column that has the wall type name in is. Select a row in the database and drag the SUM tile to the Column header for that column. You should now have one row for each individual wall type in the drawing. Any columns that do math using the wall type object (i.e. =length) will return the sum of all the objects that are SUMmed into each subrow.

Hi Pat, 

While I hopefully still have your attention, wondering if you might be able to field one more question. I know that wall/door tags are scale specific, but is it possible to have wall tags at different scales in the same document? I ask because I have my main building, but then a small garden shed that I'm detailing. I'd like the viewports to be at 1:25 and not 1:50 but the wall tags are huge in the viewport. Any advice?

Thanks!

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
6 minutes ago, archdaly said:

Hi Pat, 

While I hopefully still have your attention, wondering if you might be able to field one more question. I know that wall/door tags are scale specific, but is it possible to have wall tags at different scales in the same document? I ask because I have my main building, but then a small garden shed that I'm detailing. I'd like the viewports to be at 1:25 and not 1:50 but the wall tags are huge in the viewport. Any advice?

Thanks!

You should be able to alter the scale that the text appears at in viewports in the Advanced Properties section near the bottom of the Object Info palette when you have the viewport selected, I'm fairly sure window/door tags included on the design layer are controlled by "Text Scale"