Spotlight Fixtures won't turn on or focus properly?

ADGHunt

Hi there! 

I am trying to render using Rendtrworks and VW Spotlight. I have some sharpies that I've right clicked and selected "turn on," set 'Lit Fog' to 'on'. I have also set focus points for the lights and assigned them. Half the sharpies will actually show a beam when I render, and the other half won't. The truly confounding thing is that the half/half, aren't consistent. Only 1 of the fixtures is consistently rendering a beam, the rest are a total crapshoot. 

Furthermore, the lights won't actually point at the focus point, they kind of get the pan right, but the tilt is totally off. 

I've fiddled with settings and the focus points to no avail. It's madness. 

Any one have any clue what the problem is? 

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, ADGHunt said:

Hi there! 

I am trying to render using Rendtrworks and VW Spotlight. I have some sharpies that I've right clicked and selected "turn on," set 'Lit Fog' to 'on'. I have also set focus points for the lights and assigned them. Half the sharpies will actually show a beam when I render, and the other half won't. The truly confounding thing is that the half/half, aren't consistent. Only 1 of the fixtures is consistently rendering a beam, the rest are a total crapshoot. 

Furthermore, the lights won't actually point at the focus point, they kind of get the pan right, but the tilt is totally off. 

I've fiddled with settings and the focus points to no avail. It's madness. 

Any one have any clue what the problem is? 

Thanks!

Post the file and I could take a look for you