Windoor 3D walls texture

I am having a similar issue with the windoor 3D walls to what I am experiencing with walls that don't need components.

I have a windoor which I need to show a different wall type above than to the left and right.

I have ticked "Wall Options" and added walls above.

entered the heights and appears almost correct.

If I turn the WD-3D Walls class off and on the wall appears and disappears which is great.

To change the texture I have edited that class and given the wall left and right a class texture (wood). When I view the windoor the wall above still shows as black. I have tried ticking and unticking the "use class attributes at creation" and doesnt make a difference. Have also tried changing the class that the 3D wall uses and still no change.

Can someone point me in the right direction please.

(I should also not this is the same issue I get with walls in general If I tick the "by object" instead of "by component". The walls all show solid black unless I change to by component. Have also tried various wall styles and experience the same thing.)

I have purged the file down to just one wall and windoor, removed almost everything from resource browser but still 15mb.

Edited by Josh NZ