Duplicate Lighting Position

While updating the plot for my venue (we received new pipe for some of our lighting positions) I have run into an issue where it seems as though my original "1st Electric" has not been fully deleted prior to drawing the new lighting pipe.

My steps are as follows:

•Select and delete original 1st Electric position

•Use the Lighting Pipe Tool to draw and customize the new pipe

•Convert that pipe to a lighting position

•Once finished, the lighting pipe name automatically repopulates to "1st Electric-1"

I am assuming I have a rogue instance of my original "1st Electric" somewhere. However, I've turned all of my layers/classes on to see if I could find another instance of "1st Electric" anywhere on my plot with no luck.

Is there something such as a position database somewhere to check to see if there is indeed another instance floating around somewhere, or am I going about this in the completely wrong way?!

Any help, as always, is much appreciated!

Lighting Position objects need to have a unique name, which includes all document objects and resources. Check that you don't have a symbol named "1st Electric" in your file.

You can also make a worksheet to show you named objects. In a new worksheet, right-click on the row header, change the type to Database, and set the criteria to Name is "1st Electric". See if you get a database row as a result. The formulas =L, =C, and =T will return Layer, Class, and Type.

-Josh

• Like 1