Bugs?

M5d

Submitted a 2015 bug yesterday, only to find that I couldn't get the behaviour to repeat in a new VW session and file today. A tried and true fix I forgot, before wasting everyone's time. This is the better place to raise "potential" bugs and see if they're a real issue or something user generated. Productivity could really be aided by bcd's bug submit forum to investigate, report and follow up on the progress of bugs in one place. I wonder how many bug submits are duplicates, misunderstood or non-issues? Jim's making a gallant effort, he's become the forum, thread and post Bugs Bunny trying to catch every potential bug question, but it seems highly inefficient and how can the rest of us follow along? Maybe a sticky topic called Bugs?, until something better is agreed to by the reluctant powers saying no to the request?

Low quality only OpenGL bug?

This is how OpenGL renders at low quality . . .

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=11387&filename=OpenGL%20Settings%20Low.png

It's not very usable.

And this is how OpenGL renders at high quality . . .

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=11388&filename=OpenGL%20Setting%20High.png

Does design layer rendering need some other setting changed to improve how OpenGL renders?