Restrict Worksheet database instances?

I would like to add project name and project date as a header to my sheet list worksheet. My sheet list worksheet displays sheet number and sheet name only. This info is pulled from my title block.

Problem is, if I pull the project name and date from the title block also, I will get multiple instances of it depending on the number of sheets.

So is there a way of pulling just one instance of the project name and date and adding it to my sheet list?

i.e. edit the formula to only return one instance?

Actually, in this case I think you can.

The project ID and project name can go in their own database. Because they are the same for every sheet, you can sum them to get only one instance.

It looks ugly, but for this example I tacked on a "project date". First I added the P_ field in the record format, then added it to the worksheet. It's different from the date that is already in the record format: That one can be different on every sheet.

Even if the data wasn't identical, I think you could add L=A101 to the criteria to only get the first sheet and avoid duplicates?.

hth

mk