Three-column sash with different ratio of muntins

Hi all, I'm excited to finally have an account on here after reading many great threads that have been very helpful!

I've searched various forums (including this one) and have not yet seen this question, without further ado. The problem I'm finding, the current project I'm working has a couple of three sash windows in a row, the two outer are half the width of the central.

The glazing bars/muntins are divide equally across all three windows, I see you can exclude the glazing bars from a pane but not change the ratio.

Has anyone got an answer to overcoming this?

Attached is an image of what I'm trying to achieve.

Presently I've suck two single sashes side on to the larger sash to achieve my goal, but am not happy with this result.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I just tried to do this here and couldn't complete it either. The unequal sashes weren't a problem when using the Custom sash style, but you're right, the muntins aren't individually controllable. I was able to recreate the same sash configuration as your image, but then the muntin sizes could either all match or be disabled, which was incorrect.

If anyone has figured out a way to do this, please let us know. Otherwise ill move this to a wishlist request.

• 2 weeks later...