another ifc question - the stair object flipped

another thing with the ifc output: the stair object is positioned properly on the ground floor, but in the ifc model it's flipped vertically and moved all the way down.

is there an ifc handle anywhere for the placed objects, or have i made anything wrong while placing the stairs?

thx,

rob

is it a bug? i don't have a vw2013, then maybe it's been already addressed.

rob

btw,

i've had a similar issue with a ramp object, which was placed in the ifc model on the other side of the garage entry wall, afair in v2010. i'll check this one with the v2012, too.

Edited by gester

i don't know yet, but i'm in the course of checking it. additionally my last model of a small residential house (vw2012) has the stair right in the ifc model.

maybe the old stair settings (vw2010/2011) were buggy, and the new ones are not anymore?

rob

ok, i must withdraw the caveat.

the original stair object wasn't flipped nor mirrored, but it has been created with the older version of the software (afair 2010). i have imported the projects into the vw2011, and then vw2012, but haven't changed anything in the stair settings. so the ifc-export was buggy.

the new created stair from the vw2012 exports to the ifc correctly.

sorry for the mess.

rob