Video Screen Tool - Changing Projector Symbol - List Empty!

I am trying to change the projector symbol being used for my Video Screen objects. For some reason, though, the list is empty besides the current "Projector-Small" option.

When I first began inserting video screens, I could not get the projector to display at all. The list was empty and even with "Projector-Small" selected as it was by default, nothing was visibile. I was able to sort of fix this by manually importing the "Projector-Small" symbol from \Libraries\Defaults\Video Screen\Projector Models.vwx into my current drawing. When I did this the projector showed up.

So I tried importing all the rest of the symbols too, but still, "Projector-Small" is the only one on my drop-down list.

What I really want to do is make some custom ones as described here but I can't even get the other stock ones to show up.

Any ideas?

Jake -

Sorry you're having issues...

Some questions in order to help you:

What VW version are you running?

Have you recently upgraded or reinstalled VW?

Might you have copied the projector resource file from another computer that might be running a different VW version?

Did Video Screen projector placement ever work on your current computer?

Do the other video tools that import Symbols (Television, Blended Screen/Projector) work?

Does the "Stand" function in Video Screen work?