Class not being accepted in Main texture of Hardscape Object settings ?

C10916

Anyone got any ideas about why the below happens time and time again, 'user interface problem' maybe? :o) :o) :o)

I have created a hardscape from polyline or so, click on Hardscape settings from OIP.

Fill it in as normal, get to the DRAW 3D part of the pop up and change the default of NONE to BY CLASS in DRAW 3D, MAIN TEXTURE. ok good so far....

I exit the box by clicking OK and the texture has not been picked up. So go back in Hardscape setting on OIP and the MAIN TEXTURE in DRAW 3D has gone back to NONE.

I change it again and this time it sticks to BY CLASS and the hardscape has the texture as planned.

Every single Hardscape I have created to date does this.

I have learnt now to go back in a second time to change it, but its really aggravating..... Any ideas why?

Am I doing something stupid? Pls say yes and I can change the habit.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hi Susan

No - you are not stupid. I have filed this as a bug (but not recently!) In our testing this year, we found that it was not happening all the time - and in fact when required to make it happen, we could not. If you have an example, please send it to me and it will help us get this fixed.

All the best

Tamsin