editing lights in Visualization palette

I must be missing something here...

I'm using VW2009 with RW and am trying to render a drawing.

I've created my venue and inserted many lights (CK Colorblast-6) for wall washing.

I realized, after I placed all the fixtures, that the maximum brightness (dim=100%) is not rendering bright enough so I want to switch to "emitter mode" and set a lumen level.

I try to edit the light in the visualization palette and I have full access to all parameters. However if I try to choose more than one light (same type) and edit it the same way, I only have access to basic parameters. Is there a way to select all of them and apply the change globally?

Thanks.

That VW library symbol for the CK Colorblast-6 is sort of a mess in 2009...

It's missing the default instrument texture, the second beam and field angles are set to 0?, (the first beam angles are only 10? - that seems too narrow, but I don't know that for sure) and the candlepower is only 6536 (maybe that's right, but it seems low...)

If you fix all those things, it works. Hopefully, you are using a better symbol.

BTW, 100% is not the maximum brightness... I'm not sure there is a maximum. I just tried 90000000000000000000% and it didn't complain. I often use 200 to 500%. So switching to emitter mode may not be necessary.

The ability to change the other light parameters with multiple light objects selected was added in 2010 or 2011.

hth

mk