walls disappear in viewport

Hi -

I'm having difficulty with walls disappearing in the viewport. They are the same walls style and class as others, some will transfer to viewport and some won't. On a whole floor plan I will get 4 walls that don't transfer, on different areas in the plan.

Any idea why this happens?

thanks

Tali

yes -I've tried redrawing them, I've tried the eye-dropper tool from walls that are showing but nothing. I've tried deleting the wall, saving and exiting the file, opening again and redrawing the wall - still not there in the viewport - even if I use a different wall style, or a different class

If i show all wall component classes - they are there, but if I hide the wall component classes, some walls disappear, and others show the wall with no component lines (which is what i want for a 1/4" scale plan).

I've even checked to see if I have some 'ghost' hovering over that area...

I've tried assigning a different class to these walls.

And its totally random on the page. some exterior walls, some interior walls.

One particular very small plan (garage + bathroom) only the interior walls that are vertical on the screen don't show - horizontal ones do.

Help?

This file updated from 2009. The walls were there in 2009....

Edited by taliho

thanks -

I did copy and paste into a new file, and it seems fine.

This project is still early phases, so no major time lost.

Its also happening on a project I've been working on for 3 months, and due for deadline end of coming week. I just did linework for those walls in the viewport plan, since they show up OK on interior elevations and sections...

Any suggestions for dealing with this when your file has 15 sheets laid out with umpteen viewports,schedules, etc?

thanks again