Glass?!?!?!

Is it possible in VectorWorks to have glass that:

1) Works in both FQRW and Custom Renderworks;

2) You can see through (particularly to RW Backgrounds);

3) Has a reflective surface;

4) And that light can pass through (such as the sun's light, to fall on the floor...)?

I can't seem to find or create such a texture for glass...

Thanks.

"Glass Clear" is opaque in viewports with RenderWorks backgrounds, whether rendered with FQRW or CRW.

Adding the "Plain Transparency" Transparency shader to "Glass Clear" seems to resolve the issue (with "Mirror" increased to about 10 1/2 and "Transparency" at about 9).

In order for light to pass through the glass in Custom RenderWorks, it seems that the "Ray Traced Shadows" need to be used, and not the "Shadow Mapped Shadows."

So, based on my experiments thus far, the above described glass seems to be transparent, reflective, and let light through, and work in CRW if the settings are correct.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it doesn't seem like it should be so difficult to figure out basic glass in an architectural software. It seems the "Glass Clear" texture (which even has it's own specific selection option for windows and doors) shouldn't block the visibility of RW Backgrounds!