White vertical lines appear in Open GL render?

Ok, so when rendering a camera view (viewport) within a sheet, and then print out as PDF, a white vertical line appears on the right side of each and every sheet of a drawing?

The background render settings are: Open GL, very high detail, draw edges, anti ailase on.

This problem just appered out of nowhere. Has anyone else had any anomolies like this? This only happens with Open GL, including image exports.

Dave

I see this all the time, too.

I haven't really looked to see if there is a setting in the print options to make it stop.

I may be crazy but it seems like the amount of zoom on the screen when you tell it to create the pdf makes a difference.

I've found that by zooming in or out a little bit and printing a new pdf I can make the problem go away.

Not a good answer, and I'm sure someone will have a real solution soon, but this might work for you until then.

hth

michaelk

Yes I have tried exporting as pdf, but no improvement.

I am printing a sheet layer with a border & title info that creates the desired deliverable. I can render this from a camera view while working within the layers and export as an image file and all is good. But the pdf export or print seems to be the problem. This also only happens with Open GL with shadows and very high detail selected. Other render modes do not present this "white line" problem?

i have the same problem all the time! its sort of random :-(( sometimes it appears, sometime not, sometime it dissapears when moving the viewport sometimes by changing the resolution. Couldn't find a solution...!!! Sometimes i go on print and use the save as PDF dialog in the printer menue , which creats a large file and than go in Acrobat Prof. on Document/reduce filesize for a usable document and that worked....sometimes!!

• 4 months later...