Attaching Multiple Accessories to Multiple Fixtures

Unfortunately there are two flaws in using the AutoPlot. I already have a symbol set based on the instruments provided by spotlight and I need to be able to attach any accessory to the fixture, including built custom accessories.

I've been searching over the web trying to find a guide which will show how to write repetitive scripts for attaching or creating but haven't found one which is going be adaptable.

In plain language I would think it would be possible to do a custom selection of some sort, choose the accessory from the resource browser and then it would just run the attach accessory script for each placing the accessory on/ close to the front of the lamp.

Still searching,

J

James,

I might be missing what you are trying to do, but I made a simple accessory out of a rectangle, selected 5 spotlight symbols (I normally use a different set of symbols)then ran the place devices and accs. command in AutoPlot and the acc. was placed and attached to each of the selected instruments. I did 5 in this case, but I have done many more. Are we talking about doing the same thing?

Steve