Window glass

lucylou

Have just noticed that VW2010 seems to have messed up all the window glassd opacity settings. Our triangular windows in the gables are no longer opaque. after many wasted hours of trying to sort it out, i ahve noticed it may be something to do with the fact they are set to "fixed glass" as when i change the normal shaped windows to fixed glass they go abit weird but not sure....

any answers NNA before i waste more valuable hours trying to sort this out? am a bit fed up of VW2010 now... just seems to cause trouble and waste more time when i thought the whole idea was to make it more productive? dont think so!!!

Lucylou I'm not seeing that problem. Can you post a file with just two of the different windows in it?

A quick and easy solution to your proble would be to use a Class for your glass and set its graphic appearance to what you want. You can choose from the three Style-Glazing Classes or create a new Class with the Use Class option.