URGENT QUESTION

hello everyone I'm Julia from Guatemala, and i've been working with Venctor cinse 5 years ago.... but I had a problem ,something is happend with my files i donno how to explain it.

I'd open my file this morning but i couldn't see anything draw,there was only the sheets.

v1.jpg

then I thought that the layers were off, but they are alredy on.

then i click in files and then Display or hide Constraints but it didn't show up all the file, i alredy cheack everything but i don't know what i'm doing wrong...

v2-1.jpg

now only show up some parts of my file not all, now look like this i can see all the file.

v3.jpg

pleas anyone one knows what it's hapend with my files

The Drawing Border has the opiton for selecting the TitleBlock type> TB uses a TB Symbol located via the Resource Browser >Drawing Border Components.

The TB Symbol has an Attached Record.

I insert the Drawing Border with TitleBlock on a DesignLayer and then link to it via VP.

So removing the Layer Link via VP>OIP is the easiest solution.

Did you create the TB on DL or VP ?

The Main Censor Mike M Oz has AGAIN deleted my message, so here we go again (this time I was clever enough to have a copy):

What help? No-one here can help you. This plug-in is faulty. It does not work. Even seeing the Error Output makes no difference, since there's nothing you or anyone else can do. The plug-in in question has an internal problem caused by bad programming by NNA.

I know a thing or two about VectorScript plug-ins since I have over programmed over 300 of them for my own system.

(I'm pretty sure one of the moderators will remove this message as he, for reasons beyond my comprehension, feels the need to prevent the Awful Truth to be told. But then again, why else would he be a moderator?)

Mike, Mike: how many rounds do we need?

(I took a copy of this, too.)

And, Mikey, Mikey: I've sent the message you censored as a private message, too. Surely even you won't dare to censor private correspondence?

EDIT 2: Yes, that last paragraph has also been sent in private messages and email.

Edited by Kool Aid
  • Administrator

Hola Juliamelissa, you could seek technical support in Guatemala from our local distributor:

Items S.A.

Avenida Reforma y 13 Calle Esquina Zona 9

Plaza Princess Locales 14 y 15

Guatema

Guatemala

Phone: (502) 2429 0000, (502) 2360 6440

Fax: (502) 2334 0277

Email: ventas@items.com.gt

Web: www.items.com.gt

Para saber m?s sobre la disponibilidad de Vectorworks 2010 en America Latina, por favor visite: http://www.vectorworks.com.br/vw2010esp

NOTE:

if you purchased your Vectorworks license from the US, send me an email with your contact information and we will be more than happy to assist you.

It could be a simple issue,

Saludos

Juan Almansa

Global Support Manager

jalmansa@vectorworks.net

Ph: 443-542-0716