Vectorbits

Has anyone dealt with Vectorbits recently. I ordered a product and paid with a credit card. It's been 4 days and I haven't received any product, and no one has answered my e-mails. They took my money but seem to be dead in the water.

Not Happy,

Sam

Samuel L. Jones

sjones@arts.ucla.edu

==========================================================

• 6 months later...
Has anyone dealt with Vectorbits recently. I ordered a product and paid with a credit card. It's been 4 days and I haven't received any product, and no one has answered my e-mails. They took my money but seem to be dead in the water.

Not Happy,

Sam

Samuel L. Jones

sjones@arts.ucla.edu

==========================================================

I paid on thursday and still haven't received any download link.

No answers on my emails too.

Have you already received ordered plugins?

Thanks, guys!

You've confirmed my view that I should NOT try to sell anything related to VW via any Internet-services.

If I couldn't work 24/365, to immediately attend to a request for an order worth 20 pesos, you guys would start to scream and shout, blackball and slander.

Ohh, surely there are distribution mechanisms? Some of them take only 50%?

Right: get the stuff immediately, pay twice the price! As we all know, VW users are not at all conscious of the price?

Thanks, guys!

You've confirmed my view that I should NOT try to sell anything related to VW via any Internet-services.

Think nothing of it.

Undoubtedly, the exact opposite of the posts in this thread would have confirmed your views as well.

Long exposure to the Reality Distortion Radiation from Redmond?

What exactly would you wish to say, if you only could?

Thanks, guys!

If I couldn't work 24/365, to immediately attend to a request for an order worth 20 pesos, you guys would start to scream and shout, blackball and slander.

Ohh, surely there are distribution mechanisms? Some of them take only 50%?

Right: get the stuff immediately, pay twice the price! As we all know, VW users are not at all conscious of the price?

Your problem ...

There is note on Vectorbits site, that you should get the link within 24 hours after the payment was accepted. If the selling conditions were different I would not ask for clarification.

Anyway paing via PayPal the vendor will get money almost instantly.. so the respons, product delivery should be as quick as possible.

Manuel wrote me he has problems with server. It should be up probably on tuesday.

I look forward to work with his nice piece of code ;)

Cheers