save image file problem

Suddenly I am no longer able to export an image file (usually by drawing a marque) whenever I try to save it to the main server storage drive. I used to be able to do this, and I have no idea why I can't do it anymore. I tried it on both VW 2008 and VW 2009 with same result ... after I type in the new image file name and hit 'save' the Export Image window blinks but then returns to the exact same window as if nothing happened ... perhaps because nothing did happen. Fortunately, I can save the image to my C: drive, but it is annoying. Any suggestions ?

• 8 months later...

Does not save to drive, any location, any format.

This is a truly awesome feature to this Community Board--the simple act of posting an issue on the forum fixes it!

I went back to tinker and found I COULD save to Desktop....and then elsewhere...dunno what happened. Happier now, hope it was a limited filepath issue as Mr. Islandmon suggests (almost always correctly, check that, ALWAYS)

• 3 weeks later...

I've had this problem as well, but with no fix. no matter where I tried to save my jpeg or any other thing, as soon as I hit "save image file" it acted like it saved it, i.e. i saw a process bar fill up, but then dumped me back into the settings menu. It took a few phone calls to NNA and a re-install to correct the problem. But the cause was still a mystery....