Walls corrupting winodws VW2009???

blimey

Hi,

I'm experimenting a very strange phenomenon :

I've got PIO windows and doors inserted in walls. Some of them behave normally, others have the door sheet or window rotated at 90?... It's totally bizarr.

And I realized the problem comes from the wall. So the same window would be normal in some wall and then if inserted into a "contaminated" wall it will start to behave strangely en wont retrun to normal once reinserted into the other walls...

Any body as a clue of why it does so? Is there any parameters I should set up or is this a bug???

crazy-door.JPG

crazy-window.JPG

Here is a view of the strange doors and windows

Does anyone have a clue about this?

the phenomenon is linked with the orientation and happens only in one direction (all the windows that are horizontal)

If I make a referenced viewport of the drawing and rotate the viewport by 90? the phenomenom switches so that it happens still to the windows in horizontal walls... and the rotated wall (now in the vertical direction) contain windows that look fine...

Now i'm sure this is a bug!!! and the work around is :

make a viewport and rotate it by 0,05? for exemple so that no walls stay horizontal or vertical (sometime the phenomenon happens on vertical walls othertime on horizontal). As soon as the walls are not straight the windows and doors come back to normal, 0?05? is not too visible... still it's really annoying.

Ok. I'm uploading the file here : http:///b612architectes.com/vw2009/0804 - BRUYN_PL100_BATC-test3.vwx.

It happens not only in one file but in quite a few of them. some of the initial file were drawn in 12.5... so i wondered whether it was linked with conversion. yet we've copy pasted the wall into "clean" VW2009 files and the "phenomenon" was still there... that's why we saw it as a kind of "contamination"... well these are all not very scientific... We were just happy to find a work around without needing to redraw the whole thing...