Changing Font in an entire document/Font mapping

MattG

I have a file that I am wanting to make look different from a lot of previous drawings I have worked on and one of the easiest ways would be to change the font. I want to do this drawing wide and have it change in my symbols. How could this be done?

I posted something similar to this earlier and someone said to use font mapping, but when I go to vectorworks preferences I am unable to my knowledge add a option on what to map to. Any help?

Matt

I am confused. I go to Font Mapping in Vectorworks preferences and I can delete all existing mapping but I still am unsure of where I can add an additional mapping. My example would be say all previously existing font mapping for missing fonts and such I would replace with arial. Now I want to replace all arial with fill in the blank how do I tell font mapping to do that?

I don't know how I would go about writing a script for this I am sure it can be done, but beyond my current skill level. Any help anyone?

Matt