Edit Light... in Multiple Instruments

JYT

Seems that this was asked back in March but responses were not so evident.

Is there a way to manipulate the "Edit Light..." dialogue box across multiple instruments? I'm trying to turn on/off different instrument arrays and/or alter their brightness levels, etc. Very tedious to do individually across many dozens of instruments when you can only change one instrument at a time.

Thank you,

When you are in the "Edit Light" dialogue box with multiple units selected there are 3 buttons in the bottom left. I think it's Previous, Apply to All, and Next. If you move the dialogue box off to the side you can see which instrument is current. If you can't find it use Previous and Next to bop around until you get the unit you want.

There doesn't seem to be a "Ping" button to highlight the current instrument like there is in the OIP...

HTH

Michael

Visualization Palette. Cool, takes care of that and also deals with shadows. However there still are quite a few functional options missing. For example, I wish to increase the intensity of 20 or so instruments to Full (up from the default 75%), plus I want to activate "Lit Fog" for all instruments which are on.

Is there a way to add more functionality to the Viz Palette? To essentially replicate the functionality of the "Edit Light..." dialogue box? For the life of me I don't know why the "Edit Light..." dialogue box is not available when choosing 2 or more instruments!

• 1 month later...