Second one. Anyone good with Vectorscript.

I find myself working in a semi unique field. I am starting to create my own sets of standards for myself and coworkers in the office. I am numbering my classes with a explination following. The more important the lower the number.

I don't really use multiple layers for a number of reasons and that is another story.

I still want to achieve a "stacking order" With my mentioning that the most important stuff is on the top of my class list is it possible via vectorscript to create a script I can run that will start at the bottom of my list grab a class and all objects on it bring it to the front than repeat with the class above and so forth until it reaches the top of the list making my top class on top? This may seem silly, but if there was one thing I could click before exporting that did this it would be amazing and it is beyond me on how to execute this.

Matt

How are you numbering your classes? I recommend using leading zeros to pad everything to the same length. The sort order for the class pane of the navigation window is alphabetic, not numeric. That means that things sort

If you pad the numbers you get

I am going to start on a routine to sort them using the same sort order as is shown in the class pane when you sort it by class name (click on the class name column header).

Pat