PIO?: changing "__NNA_DO_NOT_CHANGE"

What exactly does it mean when a parameter has "__NNA_DO_NOT_CHANGE" as it's alternate name?

Does this mean that NNA worker bees should not change it, or that the user should not?

If the latter, what are the likely consequences of changing some of the default window parameters, particularly class settings?

If the latter, what are the likely consequences of changing some of the default window parameters, particularly class settings?

When you change those parameters, the classes will change from "none" to the ones you fill in (not sure about all though, only have tried one)... BUT it will not be visible in the dialog, there it will still say "none" cause it's not programmed that way (i tried it out (i don't use that pio anyway, so it wouldn't matter if it wouldn't work anymore)).

On a side note: I personally wouldn't start messing around and changing other one's pio's, especially not when they are locked and when you have to use them on a daily base. If NNA don't want you to change it, they probable have a reason for that. :)

Thanks Maarten.

But my choices are to change the class in the PIO or manually change it in every project or to create custom symbols and live without the interface advantages offered by PIO's (it's very unlikely I will write my own PIO's).

For example, the window ID tag defaults to layer "0" - which sucks.

The only good reason I can think of for NNA not wanting it to change is because the code is *****.