Window Icon Not active

I just got my Desiger 2008 with renderworks and have installed it and started poking aound. i cannot get the 'Window' icon in the 'Building Shell' to activate. All the other icons are working but if I try to click on it nothing happens. The program automatically downloaded and installed the latest updates after the main progarm install so I am assuming that I am current. 2008 SP3(build 88670). Anyone else experienceing this or am I missing something?

Thanks for any help

M

Workspace editor. Please create a signature with your VectorWorks version including service packs and computer specs including OS version. Do this at the My Stuff link at the top, My Profile.

Sorry, I didn't realize that was required to get assistance. Not trying to be a smartass but I will fill my profile when I get time. Right now my boss would prefer that the program is funcioning properly so I can get this job out.

Make sure all of your classes are set to visible and that the class settings are set to something other than "active only"

The classes are set to visible, class settings are set to "Show/Snap/Modify Others". THe window button is like it is greyed out. I went into the workspace editor yesterday and changed the key command and then it worked. But today it is not functioning again. I deleted it from the Tool Set and re-installed but still no luck. Guess I will have to revert back to 12.5 which worked fine, to get this job done unless someone comes up with another solution. So far this is the only tool that I cannot get to function.