Lack of Memory

I keep having this issue when rendering my viewports. After a few times, it says it can't anymore due to lack of memory. When I close VW and reopen the file, I can render again for a bit, and then I get the same message. Is there somewhere I can adjust this memory issue so as not to have to quit and relaunch VW so much?

Defragging didn't help much. I'll try and explain a bit better. When I open my file and immediately do a Final Renderworks w/ Shadows, it takes about a minute, tops, to render. Then I'll go back to wireframe, make changes to something, go back to my camera view and render again, no problems. After rerendering five or six times, I get a "Lack of Memory" message, and I can't render any more. I save, close VW, then relaunch it and my file, and once again, I am able to Render another five or so times. So, some sort of cache is filling up everytime I render, and when I close VW, it clears it out and allows me to render again. Is there something in the preferences I am missing?

I think the same bug is also there when you do a hidden line 3D animation rendering in a design layer, and whether or not Sketch is turned on: VW stops and gives an out of memory message after about 15 frames.

As I recall, I've had the same trouble with Artistic Rendering.

This is very disappointing, since the animation feature is very useful in communicating and selling a concept, not to mention it is one of the components we paid for.

WXP

4G Ram

V12.5.3