Viewports and Titleblock

Do I understand right that you have the title block as part of the viewport?

I put title block on sheet and add viewports of the design layers to the sheet. You can then use the Issue manager to fill the title block with the relevant project and sheet information.

Sorry if I have misunderstood what you do and you do this already - or something better.

Trey,

Use the Drawing Border object directly on the Sheet Layers. Within the object you can use a custom Title Block. The "global" information can be managed from the Drawing Border object, no matter what Sheet Layer you are on. The info that is unique to each sheet (e.g. Sheet number, sheet name) will always be formatted the same way and is controlled from the same dialog (but different tab).

Trey,

You can copy the Drawing Border from sheet layer to sheet layer with a simple Copy/Paste command. As long as the option "Lock to Page Center" is checked, there is no need to "Paste in Place" or worry about the posistion of the copy.

To edit the info in the Drawing Border object, select it, then select the "Edit Title Block..." button at the bottom of the OIP. At the top of the subsequent "Edit Title Block" dialog, there are two "Tabs", Project and Sheet. At the bottom of the Project dialog is a check box to "Apply these values to all title blocks". Next, you can alter each Sheet info separately in the Sheet tab/dialog of the same "Edit Title Block" dialog.

Ignore the "Issue Manager" command for now. Use it when you make a change/revision to the drawings.