Crashing during Autosaving

Ours does the same thing; when the dialogue box says "would you like to autosave?" if you choose "yes", the program completely diappears. Our workaround (certainly not ideal, but helps) is to choose "no" and then immediately save it as normal.

Of course, ours also crashes when sending to the plotter too.

Ours does the same thing; when the dialogue box says "would you like to autosave?" if you choose "yes", the program completely diappears. Our workaround (certainly not ideal, but helps) is to choose "no" and then immediately save it as normal.

Of course, ours also crashes when sending to the plotter too.

This is exactly the same thing that is happening in my lab. I have suggested the same workaround as well, but this is not something that we should have to workaround.

Vectorworks behaves the same way when they are choosing "Save As" vs. "Save". We eventually had to duplicate the file and then rename it.

To clarify, we have tried saving to the desktop, network drive, flash drive, and to My Documents. The Autosave function crashes VW every single time.

I am starting to wonder if it has to do with some of the other software that is running in the lab, i.e. a program called "Deep Freeze" that restores the computers to a predetermined neutral state when someone logs on or off.