texture on wall

So which way would be better to specify textures? By class? OIP? Wall style? If I have to update each wall that needs to be changed thru the OIP seems to be a bit time consuming. I have also noticed that when I change the wall style the class does not change. I have my wall type set to a specific class when initially draw it. Does this mean I have to go thru and change not only the texture in the OIP but the class as well? This will just not due!!

Yes this is really annoying and a huge time waster. IMO this has never worked quite right. I can't remember exactly how I fixed it last time, but you might try the following (warning: save/backup your file first!):

1) If you are assigning textures "by class" go into the class setup and change the texture there (make sure that "use at creation" is checked.

1a) Create a new class, with the new texture. Change walls from the existing to the new class.

2) If you are assigning textures by "wall style" you might try creating a brand new wall style with the new/desired texture, then using the "replace" function for each/all of the walls you want to change.

3) Sometimes, when a change does not "take", quitting and restarting the program makes it happen (but don't count on it).

I'd like to know the outcome of this... So post back...