WHAOUH: this solve the "wallaverageheight" bug!

Well, I'm posting this in case it can be helpfull to someone, it is not very orthodox, but it works (apparently).

I've been trying hard for a while to find a work around to the impossibility to use "wallaverageheight" and other formulas in worksheet in 12.5.1... I was hoping to be able to keep on having an automatised worksheet. None of my attempt worked.

So I uninstalled 12.5.1 on one machine and reinstalled 12.5.0, but all the drawings that had already been converted to 12.5.1 would appears with tons of infinite corrupted walls going randomly through the plan when reopened with 12.5.0 and the worksheet became unuseable : it did not give false information it simple had blanks and... anyway the program would always end up crashing.

On another machine I reinstalled 12.5.0 without uninstalling 12.5.1... and it could reopened the converted files ok and recalculate all the worksheets correctly. so I reinstalled 12.5.1 on the first machine and reinstalled 12.5.0 without uninstalling and same as on the second machine, I can reopened my files without corrupting my walls and use my worksheet. I've tried to go back an forht with the same file from 12.5.1 to 12.5.0 making modification in on and then the other version... it all seems to work.

I guess it shouldn't be to good to do to much of those back and forth... so I'm going to stick to 12.5.0 for a while, just being happy to have found a way to reopen my files (even thought quite a bit had been drawn with 12.5.1) and use my worksheets.

hope this can help someone.

Li Mei : very happy!