dongle gives me headakes

I run a one man business, but use 3 different computers to be efficient. One in my office, one portable to use on the road, and one at home.

WV is installed on all of them and I always must remember to to bring the dongle along...not always successfully. I could kill the guy who invented the dongle!!!

Now I have a project where I need to render 6 different views - each taking more than three hours to get radiosity etc right. During the rendering I can't work in VW. I can't switch the dongle to another computer and carry on my (any) work, because VW will close down. Actually I can't work for at least 18 hours!

My computer is relatively fast 2.3 GHz mac G5, has 2.5 GB RAM, so that is not the problem.

The problem is this jhgdf?jhdqfgghjl!!!! dongle -again.

Please NNA do something about this - now!

I've been recommended to get a cracked dongle free version on the www, but I don't think that's the right way to deal with this problem.

H?rregud! Va sa? (F?rlot!)

Believe it or not, the guy who invented the dongle also made us a service. Trust me - he did. (And I HATE the dongle!)

Now, you can make copies of VW and run them simultaneously. Edit with one, render with the other and so on.

Maybe some parts of your work can even be handled with the Viewer application in your other machines.