Round (curved) Walls

Brian J Poole

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi

Have VW now for a week and already encountered that problem. For rather midclassed to expensive program that is an essential issue - the program is on other areas intelligent but not in this aspect able or capable - why not VW ?

Brian it works for me. I can split round walls with the Split Tool and I can join round walls to both straight walls and round walls using the Wall Join Tool. With round wall to round wall join it will only work if the geometry is such that the two walls will intersect.

You can't use Join and Trim with round walls like you can with straight walls, and I think this may be the cause of your problem. The other methods work fine though.

Edited by mike m oz

Tx for this info - I did not try and make a 90deg onto the straight line wall - thought it will be "intelligent" enough to do that.

Hear that "intelligent" word on all the demo and train CD's over and over again - looks like you really think it will be intelligent enough - VW, you did a screw -up on this "intelligent to be" join. LOL - or is by repeating that phrase just a pshygological input.

Regards