Viewport Rendering looks horrible

Mickey

What gives?

I have a front section of truss with lighting fixtures, a small stage, and a person standing on it. I did a fast renderworks rendering and it looks great. So I made a view port of it, and did a right iso view and made a viewport of that on the same layer. However my viewport rendering is totaly pixelated. It looks like an 80's video game, awful.

What gives?

The viewport page doesn't allow me to select any other rendering options

In the Organization dialog box, select the sheet layer and click on EDIT.

Set the dpi to at least 150. Note - the higher the number, the longer it will take to redraw and render.

Edited by Katie
You may want to read more about Viewports in the Help system. They are covered in great detail.

Thank You for taking time out of your busy day to help me with my little problem. Although I do use viewports extensively I have never used one with a render. I usually only render one image at a time, and capture them as a jpeg, and e-mail that. Next time I will take time out of my busy day to sift through the manual rather than waste other peoples time on the techboard.