Titleblock shivers

I have a custom titleblock, and being custom, it has different typefaces within. The problem is that when I insert this titleblock, the differing typefaces all convert to the more common typeface, that being ariel. I read from another post that one should be able to go back onto the original file of the titleblock and change the attributes of the text to anything but "by class", and that will fix the problem. I haven't had any luck with this. Any other ideas?

Mac G4, os10.4.7 VW12.0.1

Seems to me that the title block you are attempting to insert is using a font that is not available so the system is automatically mapping the ariel font as set up in the tools>options>preferences>display>font mapping.

Might this file you are inserting have come from a machine with the font available?

Pete A.

I saw your post when I did a search. Unfortunately, the response you got was no help. The post I referred to suggested that if the text was changed to something other than "by class", the font would display. That worked for the person that asked the question, but not for me. You might try it.