Property line tool

Thom

Question

3 answers to this question

Robert

Partially, Also when showing several alternatives, the clients seem to relate to the different layouts if the line colors are different, even though they are on different sheets. However, black text always reads the best. Also would make turning text on and off easier and easier to manipulate. Something like the room command tool, I think.

Also when evaulating layouts, many times I will have them overlayed without the text on. It would be nice to turn a separate class on to see data for a certain layout without having to isolate the layer, select all, turn on / off "Annotate Segments" to see data, then reverse to clean up the dwg.

Rather old post (17 years) but I would still like this. I want the data shown for some viewports and others just the property line. I tried to see if the data tag could pull the data of each line segment but no luck on that. My workaround is to ungroup the property line, which is fine unless I need to go back and change boundaries (new subdivisions etc)