Vectorworks 2024 GIS Different EPSG's

Hello,
i did assume that Vectorworks would automatically adjust and project the GIS data to  the documents Georeferenced EPSG.
What is the right way to do this, if this is even possible?

My problem:
-Im having a EPSG 3879 dwg file georeferenced properly
-When i try to add a aerial image by Helsinki city's open data portal it shows only a white box (GeoImage Tool)
-When i select a custom Georeferencing (EPSG 3067) for the GeoImage Tool, it asks the "Geographic Transformation Mode"

• Do not transform the objects
  • Transform all objects invidually
  • Move and rotate all objects as a group
  • Transform images to match layer's coordinate system

No matter what ever i choose, i get the aerial image to be visible, but its quite off, something like 50 meters.
So it seems, that Vectorworks can't properly project the data through different EPSG:s?
-When i try with QGIS, the server provides open data also in EPSG 3879.

Does anyone have a clue, how to get this to work properly?
-How to force Vectorworks to get the open data from URL in a certain EPSG? Can it be done trough server parameters? Can i see somehow, from a log what Vectorworks is asking from the server in this process?

-How to get Vectorworks project properly the different EPSG datas.

In this case the solution is not to change the whole project to EPSG 3067, because all the dwg:s are EPSG 3879.
-When i import the EPSG 3879 dwg files, will the import setting GIS / "Use the following coordinate system" project the EPSG 3879 file properly into EPSG 3067? Or will i end up just with misaligned surveys and basemaps?

Thank you for your help!

I was going to say the same a @Katarina Ollikainen.

You can set a different epsg/coordinate system for the design layer you are using for your geoimage. It should be a different layer then your other geometry.

I am not familiar with those coordinate systems, or how this process works in terms of transforming between a national coordinate system and a universal coordinate system like UTM. A national coordinate system will obviously give you different locations for the same coordinate values.

I have used this before for different coordinate systems, where the main difference between the epsg codes related to updated height info, not different x/y.

It can also depend on what coordinate systems the data provider has used. If it hasn't listed one of the codes you are using, your will probably get problems.... Or it won't work at all in many cases. 

The HSY site says that it is provided in EPSG 3879, and not EPSG 3067... So I don't think you can expect the WFS/WMS to work.Screenshot_20240509_002931_Chrome.thumb.jpg.01c8e2eb63efc8acde657551539a1054.jpg

You may be able to use the  geolocated image, explode that and then import/transform that image into another file with the different coordinate system...