The corner movie theater sometime later...

I noticed putting cyberpunk into the negative prompt seems to be an effective way to get ride of the overly magenta/cyan color schemes that seem so prevalent.

Halloween cards are going to be easy this year...

walkingdeadtheater.thumb.png.cb92d52c940ff2edff08881409641110.png

I like how the tank is backlit by the smoldering ruins and the overall Romanticism elements.

Subtle notes of good commodity art found in franchise business hotels mixed with post apocalyptic zombie hordes.

walkingdead.thumb.png.3a8b8fae0291dbd61253e19278aca6c8.png

I dig the old car, textures on the building, and placement of rubble in the street.

bloodsplater.thumb.png.7e1effcc2f1aa06d1557b8c130a87e1e.png

This one if far too unrealistic.  The green tree just wouldn't be there in such a setting, though the blood stains on the street level parts of the building are a nice juxtaposition.

zombieandruinsandAIohmy.thumb.png.771a6685db59ac58939f855024c94460.png

I like the zombie horde being backlight on the left side of the image.  Very moody.

The base of the columns show some nice deterioration and what looks to be a smattering of bullet holes.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Love 1
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@Jeff Prince I heard firemen were still at it in the morning.
So, I took the original image and used it as the base. Prompt: building in ruins, destruction, surrounded by zombies, apocalypse, dust, debris, broken pavement, firefighters. I had some severe results but this one is PG-13.  My guess is now we can get into the action movies as story boarders.

building in ruins.jpg

• Like 2