Underwater Scenes

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

During the testing of this AI, I found that underwater images are not an easy task. The prompt is fighting me a bit even though I described every piece I can think of. Because of the randomness, I got the tanks in different places, fish are easy, caustics are hard. I also found that creativity plays a big roll, the higher the better quality but deviates from the source image. After about 30 something attempts, I think I got a decent concept. Now is your turn.

source image.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 12.25.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 12.22.49 PM.png

underwater lobby image.png

1 hour ago, Luis M Ruiz said:

After about 30 something attempts, I think I got a decent concept. Now is your turn.

HI Luis,

First of all, let me say that I think these images are fantastic, especially the last one.  You have skill.  

But, it wasn't what I was referring to.  I was referring to Ocean water above and below.  I don't know if this would be easy or a challenge for the Visualizer.

It is the below water I am most interested in.

There are two images and a short video enclosed.  For reference, everything was modelled in Vectorworks and rendered in CINEMA 4D.

Ocean View above water (two images)

Submarine view below water.  Normally I would enclose a link, but Youtube really pixelates under water scenes, so I uploaded a short movie.

You may not have tried this yet, so many areas for you to cover.  If you do go at this, I would love to see the end results.

TYHOONSURFACE_2_0659.thumb.jpg.f2575ebb15ad283530fffd287a064bbf.jpgTYHOONSURFACE_3_0659.thumb.jpg.b32ee4a2e870c5c073bd1479e2f240de.jpg

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@VIRTUALENVIRONS
That was certainly a challenge. Getting a decent prompt took some time. I had to get help from ChatGPT to learn about some of the key words that would help trigger the deep sea scene.  Certainly the creativity level needed to be high because I only had two elements in my file, a crude submarine and a subdivision floor with lots of bumps.

Source file.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 5.06.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 5.06.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 4.54.59 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 5.00.34 PM.png