How do I get rid of an image showing up behind text on plant labels? And, how do I add a plant common name?

averilcb

Question

Newbie here.  I'm working on a planting plan, and an image keeps showing up behind my text on the plant labels- how do I get rid of it?  I've looked everywhere!

Also, some of the plants don't have common names already entered.  How do I add those?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, averilcb said:

Newbie here.  I'm working on a planting plan, and an image keeps showing up behind my text on the plant labels- how do I get rid of it?  I've looked everywhere!

Also, some of the plants don't have common names already entered.  How do I add those?

post a file with these problems, hard to tell what’s going on based on your description.

Copy and paste one of these LA areas in to a new file and post it here, that will help on the troubleshooting a lot.

If you look at the Tag Class, does the the specified Fill look like the one you see in that screen shot you posted?

If your Plant Style contained within the Landscape Area does not have a common name, you need to edit the Plant Style and provide one.

Edited by Jeff Prince